To get to know Upsolver, you can try it out for FREE. Upsolver supports many deployment models that suit your needs. This guide describes the fully managed option. To deploy Upsolver in your own VPC, please contact us for more information.
Upsolver uses S3 storage resources in your AWS account. During the sign-up process you will need to grant Upsolver privileges to access your AWS account and create an S3 bucket. When you register for a demo, you can request credit for free AWS resources if you qualify for a POC.
The Upsolver trial is free for 14-days and it includes access to all production features for workloads at any scale (full production data). You can request a fully-funded PoC here.
2. You will see the registration form.
3. Fill in the registration form.
4. Click on SIGN UP. Your trial is valid for 14 days.
5. Once signed up. You will see the Upsolver homepage.
2. Make sure you have administrator permissions for your AWS account. If you don’t have administrator permissions, you may send the page to your AWS administrator by clicking on SEND THIS PAGE button.
2. Click on DONE. You should see the page where you can create a data source.
Go to Create an Amazon S3 data source to start working with your data