Speaker: Ori Rafael, CEO, Upsolver
ETL for Amazon Athena: 6 Things You Must Know
Amazon Athena is a powerful tool for ad-hoc analytics on high volumes of data, but the way you build your ETL pipeline can have a major impact on the costs, performance and even core capabilities of Athena. Watch our webinar to learn the 6 core tenets of preparing data for Athena.
What will you learn from this webinar?
- Considerations in ETL for Athena: data partitioning, pre-joining data, compaction and more
- How to reduce latency from batch ETL and improve data freshness with stream processing
- S3 partitioning best practices and how to choose a partitioning strategy
- Enabling and updates to Athena tables
- Dealing with schema evolution over time
- And much more!