Well-architected data infrastructure is key to driving value from data. As data grows larger and more complex, many organizations are saddled with the complexity and cost of independently managing hundreds of data pipelines in order to ensure data is consistent, reliable, and analytics-ready. Is there a better way?
Access our free eBook to learn:
– The definition of a data pipeline and a data pipeline architecture
– How to design real-time streaming ETL pipelines
– Data warehouse, data lake, and data mesh pipeline architecture
– Best practices, examples, and diagrams
– How Upsolver can help you optimize your complex data pipelines