“Free forever” access to our powerful no-code data lake engineering platform.
Today, we are pleased to announce that Upsolver has launched a new Community Edition. The Community Edition is a fully-functional version of Upsolver that you can use forever without charge. It is available to run on AWS or Azure.
Upsolver Community Edition can be used in 2 ways:
- In our sandbox environment for learning how to work with Upsolver without any integration or devops required.
- Integrated within your AWS or Azure account to run small workloads to prototype larger workloads for deployment to your data lake.
If you aren’t that familiar with Upsolver, you can think of it as a system for accelerating your data lake engineering, simplifying data transformations and automating data lake file system management so you can deliver analytics projects faster. With it you can build and run complex stateful transformations on at-scale batch and streaming data on your data lake – all without writing code.
Upsolver Community Edition features include:
- Connectors for ingestion and output to common data stores, databases and streaming systems.
- A visual SQL IDE for building, testing and continuously running transformations on the data lake.
- Automated schema-on-read discovery with deep field statistics.
- Automated data lake engineering best practices including columnarization, compaction, compression, partitioning, metadata management, etc.
- Automated elastic scaling.
- Lookup tables that allow joins between data streams and data lakes at a cardinality of billions of keys – with query response in milliseconds.
- Pipeline monitoring and alerting.
Our premium support is available free-of-charge to all Community Edition subscribers for the first 14 days, after which you can engage with our new Community Forum as a knowledge base or to ask a new question.
If you later upgrade to Upsolver Professional Edition you unlock additional features such as:
- Single sign on (SSO) and role-based access control (RBAC)
- Integration to monitoring and version control systems
- 24/7 support with 1 hour response time
If you choose to upgrade to the Upsolver Professional, your jobs remain intact so you can easily move from prototype to production.
Ready to get started?
- Create your free account and get started in minutes
- Visit our Community Edition web page to learn more
- Join an Upsolver Dev Day workshop to build an end-to-end data lake analytics flow in just 90 minutes
* When running Community Edition on your cloud account, you will incur charges from your cloud provider.