Explore our expert-made templates & start with the right one for you.
Lead Product Designer
If you’re looking to join a fast growing, product led company that is building tools at the intersection of data engineering and dataOps, this is your opportunity. Upsolver enables users to easily create data as a product that can be reliably and automatically delivered to consumers that need to solve business problems with data. Upsolver automates the orchestration, tuning, optimizations and management of data in the data lake and data warehouse. It enables observability, data quality and simplifies the process of troubleshooting and resolving data problems, like ETL code testing and deployment, schema evolution and data outages. There is no shortage of engineering challenges to solve and product features to build.
We are looking for a Lead Product Designer to join our team in Israel to create, experiment and enhance design solutions that make it easy for users to solve complex problems with data. You will collaborate with customers, as well as product, marketing and R&D teams to create and enhance designs in a fast, iterative manner to accelerate our product-lead growth strategy.
What you'll do
- Lead all aspects of the user experience design, including visual and interaction design, user research, design systems, and operations
- Lead user interviews to better understand customer needs and inform the product design strategy
- Collaborate with marketing to unify Upsolver brand across product and online properties
- Iteratively prototype and refine designs from low-fi wireframes to beautiful mocks that can be developed into functional digital experiences.
- Assist in the development of landing pages and website conversion flows in order to build seamless user experiences.
- Collaborate with leadership to establish and elevate design direction and strategy
What you bring
- 5+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, product designer or similar role designing for B2B, SaaS or data related products.
- An online portfolio of work demonstrating versatile experience in user-centered design solutions across multiple platforms.
- Experience designing and building using Figma or similar tools
- Both UX and UI (graphic design) experience are required.
- Proven track record of being an influential design leader and delivering impactful, strategic work
- Experience translating established brands into new expressions and spaces
- Clear point of view on design direction and an openness to new ideas
- Composure in the face of ambiguity and complicated problem spaces, and an ability to effectively work with multiple leadership styles
- Excellent communication, storytelling and presentation skills
- Unmatched attention to detail and due diligence
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing startup environment
- Superior verbal and written skills in English
- Experience leading design for developers tools product - a plus
- Please attach your portfolio to the application .Applications without a portfolio will not be considered for the position.