Explore our expert-made templates & start with the right one for you.
Senior Front End Engineer
Upsolver is looking for an experienced and passionate Senior Frontend Engineer to join our growing frontend team in Tel Aviv. As a team member, you’ll be pivotal in taking Upsolver to the next level.
You will work among the best developers who write a real-time, non-relational data management layer.
What you'll do
- Push the state-of-the-art in Big Data product experience by inventing new ways of interacting with data and visualizing it at rest and on the move.
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and components for use in a complex web application.
- Identify and drive changes both in the codebase and in the product itself.
- Work closely with designers and PMs to ensure the best experience for Upsolver.
- Provide (and receive) thoughtful and constructive feedback to others on the team.
What You bring
- At least 4 years experience in full stack or client-side development.
- At least 1 year experience using React.
- A strong desire to solve business problems while maintaining technical excellence.
- Hands-on experience building software from idea to production (ideation, design, implementation, testing, production).
- High focus, fast delivery mindset.
- Familiarity with Typescript or other strongly typed languages.
Nice to have
- Experience desktop oriented web applications especially IDEs or other similar tools .
- Experience with large-scale SaaS systems.
- BSc or BA in Computer Science or an equivalent degree or alumni of an IDF technology unit.
What we provide
- Working with a super experienced R&D team - we will invest extensive efforts in onboarding you to the team and help you become one of the best.
- Steep learning curve - the perfect place for people who love to learn.
- An opportunity to significantly impact the product and the Big Data domain- you will help design and implement new solutions, some of which are state-of-the-art in our field.
- An opportunity to grow into a technical leadership role- being a small company, leading is a part of the day-to-day of every Upsolver employee.
Upsolver for Data Lakes is what Oracle was for table management: We create the next generation of Big Data management layer.
Upsolver develops a platform that manages the entire cloud-based file system, input, and output data channels.
Simply put, when you want to handle a vast amount of data, you need to:
- Stream it into cloud storage
- Re-format it
- Enrich it for queries and analytics
- Optimize it
- Archive it
And do it for any data source, data format, and query engine in your organization.
That’s a whole lot of engineering efforts!
Upsolver hides all this complexity away so that you can focus on what matters- your business. You can now use SQL to query an information stream coming from Kafka, for example, or prepare it to an ad-hoc query engine like Presto, *without writing a single line of code*, and without managing anything in production.
If that sounds cool to you as it is to us- we want you!
Upsolver embraces diversity. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based on sex, race, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.