Senior Product Manager
If you’re looking to join a fast growing, product focused company that is building tools at the intersection of data engineering and dataOps, this is your opportunity. Upsolver enables users to easily create data as a product that can be reliably and automatically delivered to consumers that need to solve business problems with data. Upsolver automates the orchestration, tuning, optimizations and management of data in the data lake and data warehouse. It enables observability, data quality and simplifies the process of troubleshooting and resolving data problems, like ETL code testing and deployment, schema evolution and even data outages. There is no shortage of engineering challenges to solve and product features to build.
We’re looking for a Sr. Product Manager to join our team in Israel to drive the product strategy, collect and define requirements and tirelessly champion the needs of our customers. You will collaborate with our highly talented and innovative engineers, meet with customers to understand their needs and integrate with technology partners to enhance the customer experience. The successful candidate must have exceptional problem-solving skills, strong business judgment, and demonstrated experience leading cross-functional teams. We are looking for a proven ability to execute both strategically and tactically, and someone who is excited to take on new, ambiguous projects that will be industry defining. This position requires a solid technical background in big data and analytics, and the candidate should be customer-focused with a passion for data engineering. Experience in observability, data quality and governance technologies is a plus, but not required.
what you'll do
- You will own product development from strategy through feature definition, technical design, prioritization and sprint planning.
- You will work closely with customers to deeply understand their needs, use-cases and challenges with the build, scale and maintenance of their data platforms.
- You will define, plan, execute and measure experiments to implement and optimize end to end user experiences through the lens of product led growth.
What you bring
- 3+ years of experience developing, defining, managing, and launching new products in a fast-paced environment
- 5+ years professional experience as a product manager
- Fluent in SQL
- Experience with big data and analytics as a developer, data engineer, product manager or similar
- Experience with agile software development methodologies like scrum
- Analytical skills to make data-driven decisions (e.g. analyze product usage)
- Proven track record in innovating, developing, and managing customer-facing products
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, mathematics, computer engineering, or related field required
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Experience with managing building products using Product-Led Growth methodology
- Experience with building, integrating and supporting developer tools; in the big data domain is a plus
- Experience with popular cloud native open-source solutions such as Apache Spark, Apache Presto/Trino and Apache Kafka
- Experience with AWS and Azure infrastructure and big data tools
- Entrepreneurial spirit with track record for delivering results in fast-moving environments
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills