Senior Partner Marketing Manager
We are Upsolver! Our mission is to turn cost-effective cloud data lakes into easy-to-use repositories for all data practitioners, by eliminating the lake’s notorious engineering complexity. Upsolver cuts 95% from the tedious process of preparing event data for analytics and machine learning, using a visual SQL-based interface, a cloud-native data platform, and deep technology for stream-processing, indexing, and eventually consistent file systems.
Upsolver is already serving data-driven customers around the world, processing hundreds of petabytes every month. Upsolver’s platform is recommended repeatedly by AWS for its outstanding ease-of-use, for even the most ambitious use cases, and it’s the only officially recommended partner for the AWS Athena service. We are a small, highly results-oriented team with deep technical expertise who love to simplify and scale data infrastructure.
As the Partner Marketing Manager, you will play a key role in collaborating and developing joint go-to-market and marketing activities with our channel, technology, and cloud partners. This experienced channel marketer will be focused on supporting our fast-paced global partnerships team and will be in charge of collaborating on the strategy and execution of full go-to-market plans with new and existing partners. You will work closely with our corporate marketing, product marketing, and sales teams.
What You’ll Do
- Own the marketing strategy and execution for all strategic partnerships
- Develop and execute full go-to-market plans in collaboration with strategic and top-tier partners on a regional and global scale - revised on a quarterly basis
- Plan, execute and manage end-to-end marketing programs (campaigns, webinars, executive roundtables, trade shows, conferences) with and for partners
- Create channel marketing plans focused on actionable and measurable initiatives that align with pipeline targets, quarterly budgets, and overall business goals
- Measure and report on program and campaign performance through ongoing reporting and optimization recommendations
- Develop strong relationships with partner marketing managers and internal teams to drive partner success and develop best-in-class marketing with our partners
- Working with the marketing communications team, provide input to collateral development, web updates, and social media activities as relates to your programs.
- Measure and report the results of channel marketing programs, promotions, and co-marketing activities with partners.
- Identify and prioritize the best co-marketing opportunities with select partners that align with broader business objectives (quarterly and annually)
- Build and maintain a schedule of partner-led initiatives and agreed sponsorships with partners
- Develop joint solution messaging, positioning, and customer-facing collateral for top tier tech, consulting and cloud partners
- Create and communicate differentiated value propositions and messaging for Upsolver solutions
- Develop and execute joint programs or activities to generate sales alignment and new customer logos & bookings through co-selling activities with our strategic partners
- Use internal and external resources to effectively position Upsolver as a leader/partner of choice within our partner ecosystem
- Be entrepreneurial and creative – Identify and pursue new market opportunities with our partners, and Upsolver’s sales team
- Incremental pipeline created and influenced by entire ecosystem of partners
- New customer logos and bookings sourced by entire ecosystem of partners
- Partner-led marketing initiatives
- 5-7+ years of experience working in marketing, demand generation or channel marketing for a B2B software company
- Experience with direct and indirect sales and go-to-market initiatives with SaaS and/or Data platforms
- Experience working with or in the modern data stack and data lakes
- Experience selling and marketing solutions via cloud marketplaces
- Demonstrated aptitude for emerging industry trends.
- Aptitude to develop, negotiate, and implement partner marketing plans that drive partner revenue sourced and influenced goals
- Ability and willingness to build by wearing many hats, rolling up your sleeves and doing the work needed to succeed
- Capability to work independently and in a team environment
- Experience working with partners, channels, and integrators to build strategic marketing programs that drive demand and sales
- Experience with Hubspot
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Treat the company like it’s yours and earn the customer’s trust; while we must work together as one team, we value integrity first by treating our co-workers, customers, and partners like we would like to be treated ourselves. We obsessively listen to our customers and our teammates to truly understand. We believe in creating the best technology for big data. For us, this means always insisting on the best possible processing performance, the lowest possible infrastructure cost, elasticity, and flexibility to support any possible processing use case. We achieve this by simplifying and inventing solutions that are an order of magnitude easier compared to what our customers currently use. Finally, we value communicating fearlessly by disagreeing and committing. Harmony can be the enemy of excellence and quality. We believe in challenging decisions and deliverables when we disagree, even when doing so is uncomfortable or difficult. We expect our team to be tenacious and not to compromise for the sake of social cohesion. Once a decision is settled, commit wholly.
Upsolver embraces diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, colour, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.