This is a fantastic opportunity to join our HR team as Office Administrator supporting Upsolver’s Israel team. As our Office Administrator, you’ll play an integral part in ensuring that the office’s day-to-day operations run smoothly and efficiently. Joining the company, you will play a key role in defining and implementing organizational processes.
You’ll be part of our HR team and therefore leads & implements the culture and values of our company. This position requires initiative, attention to detail, the ability to learn quickly, and the ability to manage internal and external relationships.
if you have a positive attitude, enthusiasm, the ability to switch priorities, and maintain grace under pressure in a fast-paced environment - you are the right person for us!
You will be based in our R&D offices in Tel Aviv (walking distance from the train station)
What you’ll do
- Work closely with HR on managing employees office needs, assist with planned events & various projects
- Coordinate interviews for candidates and support Upsolver’s recruitment team while delivering a great candidate experience
- Responsible for office visibility and day-to-day management of all office logistics and vendors (food & kitchen, IT, office equipment, managing vendor relationships, invoices, parking, and deliveries)
- Running the office's reception desk - create an inclusive environment by greeting guests, candidates, and visitors with a personable and genuine approach
- Management support - schedule management meetings, including coordinating multiple participants' meetings
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
What you’ll need
- 2+ years of administrative experience in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written skills, both in Hebrew and English
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload in a very dynamic environment
- Creative, proactive, positive, service-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree – an advantage
Our mission is to turn cost-effective cloud data lakes into easy-to-use repositories for all data practitioners, by eliminating the lake’s notorious engineering complexity. Upsolver cuts up to 95% from the tedious process of preparing event data for analytics and machine learning. Upsolver uses a visual SQL-based interface, a cloud-native data platform, and deep technology for stream-processing, indexing, and eventually-consistent file systems.
Upsolver is already serving data-driven customers around the world, processing hundreds of petabytes every month. Upsolver’s platform is recommended repeatedly by AWS for its outstanding ease-of-use, for even the most ambitious use cases, and it’s the only officially recommended partner for the AWS Athena service. We are a small, highly results-oriented team with deep technical expertise who love to simplify and scale data infrastructure.
Treat the company like it’s yours and earn the customer’s trust; while we must work together as one team, we value integrity first by treating our co-workers, customers, and partners like we would like to be treated ourselves. We obsessively listen to our customers and our teammates to truly understand. We believe in creating the best technology for big data. For us, this means always insisting on the best possible processing performance, the lowest possible infrastructure cost, elasticity, and flexibility to support any possible processing use case. We achieve this by simplifying and inventing solutions that are an order of magnitude easier compared to what our customers currently use. Finally, we value communicating fearlessly by disagreeing and committing. Harmony can be the enemy of excellence and quality. We believe in challenging decisions and deliverables when we disagree, even when doing so is uncomfortable or difficult. We expect our team to be tenacious and not to compromise for the sake of social cohesion. Once a decision is settled, commit wholly.
Our engineering team is at the core of our products and connected directly to the mission of providing productivity tools for data lakes.. We are constantly innovating — challenging the way we, and the industry, think about optimizing data ETL workflows. Our engineers build products to solve problems no one has pursued before. We define the industry instead of waiting for directions. We need individuals who feel comfortable in ambiguity and enjoy challenges