Head Of Support
Upsolver for Data Lakes is what Oracle was for tables management: We create the next generation of Big Data management layer. Upsolver develops a platform that manages the entire cloud-based file system, inlet, and output data channels.
Upsolver hides all the complexity which is involved in Big Data management in Data Lakes. A developer can now use SQL to query information stream coming from Kafka, for example, or prepare it to an ad-hoc query engine *without writing a single line of code*, and without managing anything in production.
Cool, isn't it?
If you aspire to work among the best engineering team and you think you can scale up, we want you.
Upsolver is very well funded and serves dozens of customers in production. Some of these customers are IronSource, Sisense, IronSource AppsFlyer and Wix, and it is the only partner Amazon recommends for Amazon Athena (https://aws.amazon.com/athena/).
With our recent funding, we are growing significantly and are going to establish the best in class Support team. In this role, you will build a team, methods, procedures, tools, and policies to ensure that our customers are WOWed with our engagement model.
One of our core values is to earn the customer’s trust:
As Head of Support you will act as a focal point for communication with key stakeholders such as Product Managers, Engineering, Solution Architects and Sales to ensure a smooth flow and superb experience.
You will report directly to VP Product and Engineering.
What You'll Do
- Build the team to provide customers with the best in market user experience
- Train, manage, recruit and mentor team members to grow the skills required to provide best-in-class support to our customers
- Establish methods within the team and across the company to streamline current customer’s engagement and prepare the company for scale
- Monitor customer satisfaction and activity as well as team performance and work to increase team efficiency and effectiveness
- Ensure that our customer satisfaction is continuously improving
- Anticipate potential issues before they arise, analyze existing issues to look for recurring patterns, and develop solutions to reduce occurrences. Maintain strong partnerships with the Product and R&D teams to prioritize these improvements
What You Bring
- At least 3 years of experience in managing technical customer support teams
- Proven hands-on technical support experience with cloud-based products
- Strong technical skills with the ability to understand and troubleshoot system and applications flows, dive deep into complex problems & find their root cause
- Proven experience with creating and optimizing support processes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Superb capability in communication with US based customers
- Big data experience - a Big advantage