We are looking to hire an experienced Community Manager to establish, delight and grow an engaged community of Upsolver users. Upsolver is an incredibly user-friendly product that allows any data practitioner to build analytics pipelines. It truly democratizes data lake analytics.
In this critical role you will be on the ground floor of building a vibrant community around our “free forever” Upsolver Community Edition. You will design, implement and manage our user community, plus work cross-functionally to help drive our product-led growth (PLG) initiative.
- Design, build and manage online channels for community engagement
- Promote the Upsolver Community Edition to analytics “builders”, including developers, data engineers, DBAs/data warehouse managers and analysts
- Own recognition programs that reward community involvement and achievement within Upsolver Community Edition
- Monitor community channels and respond to members in a timely manner
- Build relationships with active community members and assist them with advocating for Upsolver
- Connect to and leverage adjacent user communities
- Plan, source and distribute content that promotes Upsolver and grows the community
- Speak on behalf of the product and the community.
- Organize in-person community events including on-site management
- Establish and track Community KPIs
- Work experience as a successful community manager or similar role
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives a plus
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and “teaming” skills
- Nice to have: a background in the data management space
- Nice to have: technical background