Senior Technical Writer
Upsolver is hiring an experienced and technical-oriented writer to establish Upsolver’s documentation team and create Upsolver’s user-facing documentation.
- Help us develop the Upsolver documentation language and style.
- Creating new developers and data engineers oriented documentation and help us make using our products easy.
- Ensure new features are well supported and documented.
- Provide editorial support for new content creation.
- Support in the creation of videos and marketing materials.
- Have a technical background as a developer.
- Can understand, use and describe developer tools such as IDE and development query language (SQL).
- Can write clear content for developer and data engineer audiences based on complex technical concepts.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Love to support content created by SMEs who are not professional writers.
- Ex-developer, familiar with SQL querying language
- Have written detailed technical content for developer audiences.
- Are familiar with using developer tools and environments.
- Have supported Product-Led Growth efforts in other companies.
We are Upsolver. Our mission is to turn cost-effective cloud data lakes into easy-to-use repositories for all data practitioners, by eliminating the lakes’ notorious engineering complexity. Upsolver cuts 95% from the tedious process of preparing event data for analytics and machine learning, using a visual SQL-based interface, a cloud-native data platform, and deep technology for stream-processing, indexing, and eventually-consistent file systems.
Upsolver is already serving data-driven customers around the world, processing hundreds of petabytes every month Upsolver’s platform is recommended repeatedly by AWS for its unique ease-of-use for even the most challenging use cases and it’s the only officially recommended partner for AWS Athena service. We are a small, highly ambitious team with deep technical expertise who love to simplify and scale data infrastructure.
Upsolver is very well funded and serves dozens of customers in production. Some of these customers are Sisense, Proofpoint, IronSource, and Peer39, and it is the only partner Amazon recommends for Amazon Athena