Senior Technical Writer
Upsolver is hiring an experienced and technical-oriented writer to establish Upsolver’s documentation team and create Upsolver’s user-facing documentation.
As a senior technical writer at Upsolver you will establish, create and enhance an ecosystem of content for our users. You will help our customers deploy and use Upsolver, on a wide variety of web-based server and data platforms using the latest tools . By developing high-quality content, you will ensure customer success when using Upsolver.
- Help us develop the Upsolver documentation language and style.
- Creating new developers and data engineers oriented documentation and help us make using our products easy.
- Ensure new features are well supported and documented.
- Provide editorial support for new content creation.
- Support in the creation of videos and marketing materials.
- At least 5 years of proven technical writing experience.
- Programming, cloud and/or big data experience.
- SQL querying language experience is a huge plus.
- Can write clear content for developer and data engineer audiences based on complex technical concepts.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Proven ability to write concepts and tasks from scratch.
- Love to support content created by SMEs who are not professional writers.
We are Upsolver. Our mission is to turn cost-effective cloud data lakes into easy-to-use repositories for all data practitioners, by eliminating the lakes’ notorious engineering complexity. Upsolver cuts 95% from the tedious process of preparing event data for analytics and machine learning, using a visual SQL-based interface, a cloud-native data platform, and deep technology for stream-processing, indexing, and eventually-consistent file systems.
Upsolver is already serving data-driven customers around the world, processing hundreds of petabytes every month Upsolver’s platform is recommended repeatedly by AWS for its unique ease-of-use for even the most challenging use cases and it’s the only officially recommended partner for AWS Athena service. We are a small, highly ambitious team with deep technical expertise who love to simplify and scale data infrastructure.