Go To Market (Partner) Manager - AWS Alliance
The Go To Market Manager - AWS Alliance will work as part of the Upsolver Cloud Alliance team to design, launch and support a plan to accelerate and scale the growth of our business with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
You will lead day to day interactions with AWS and the AWS ecosystem. The GTM Manager is responsible for driving business development, sales and marketing initiatives, and engaging with the AWS field sales organization, and joint customers to drive new revenue opportunities for Upsolver.
You are responsible for building and nurturing Upsolver’s strategic relationship with AWS field teams in your designated region and driving co-selling activities with AWS in order to support Upsolver’s business/performance metrics.
- Lead day-to-day relationships and activities with AWS field teams and Upsolver’s sellers in your designated region
- Establish a vision and plan to drive go-to-market activities with AWS resulting in additional revenue & hyper growth for Upsolver
- Develop and execute enablement plans to meet sales and delivery needs
- Work with the Upsolver and AWS field teams to identify Upsolver opportunities
- Drive co-selling activities with AWS to generate net new opportunities, customer logo acquisition, and alignment of field selling personnel
- Be the expert in Upsolver’s AWS sales messaging, motions, and organizational alignment between the two organizations;
- Identify specific territories, customer segments and industry verticals to approach with a joint value proposition for using Upsolver with AWS
- Ensure that Upsolver is the preferred Data Lake solution for AWS customers and partners
- Maintain a current listing of AWS account executives, Data Analytics specialists, AWS ISM, ISR, Marketplace CA personnel within your region
- Set regular calls/cadence with AWS account executives, AWS ISM, AWS Marketplace CA, Data Analytics team, and etc. to educate them about the AWS - Upsolver JVP and identify net new business for Upsolver
- Manage the APN pipeline - register, update, and launch opportunities
- Create POC credits requests
- Support Marketplace Private Offer Transactions
Upsolver embraces diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, colour, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.