Senior Software Engineer
Upsolver for Data Lakes is what Oracle was for tables management: We create the next generation of Big Data management layer.
Cool, isn’t it?
If you want to:
- Work with a small and highly capable team.
- Enable developers, DBAs and Data Engineers to use our powerful data engine.
- Design and build the next generation of cloud-based service.
- Deploy features every day.
- Have a major impact on the product you work on.
And you have all of these qualities:
- 3+ years experience in server-side development in Java / Scala / C# / Python / Go Other similar languages.
- Experience in building modern, reliable, and scalable web services, APIs from the ground up, including design and hands-on development.
- Take responsibility for the code you wrote, and for the code you didn’t.
- Strive to do the best work you can.
- Focus – know what’s important and what’s less.
- Team player – put your teammates before your tasks.
Upsolver embraces diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
More about us:
* AWS partners for data lakes: https://aws.amazon.com/athena
* Short series of guides and videos on how to use Upsolver: https://www.upsolver.com/resources/guides/create-an-amazon-s3-data-source