We are Upsolver. Our mission is to turn cost-effective cloud data lakes into easy-to-use repositories for all data practitioners, by eliminating the lakes’ notorious engineering complexity. Upsolver cuts 95% from the tedious process of preparing event data for analytics and machine learning, using a visual SQL-based interface, a cloud-native data platform, and deep technology for stream-processing, indexing, and eventually-consistent file systems.
Upsolver is already serving data-driven customers around the world, processing hundreds of petabytes every month Upsolver’s platform is recommended repeatedly by AWS for its unique ease-of-use for even the most challenging use cases and it’s the only officially recommended partner for AWS Athena service. We are a small, highly ambitious team with deep technical expertise who love to simplify and scale data infrastructure.
Treat the company like it’s yours and earn the customer’s trust; while we must work together as one team, we value integrity first by treating our co-workers, customers, and partners like we would like to be treated ourselves. We obsessively listen to our customers and our teammates to truly understand. We believe in creating the best technology for big data. For us, this means always insisting on the best possible processing performance, the lowest possible infrastructure cost, elasticity, and flexibility to support any possible processing use case. We achieve this by simplifying and inventing solutions that are an order of magnitude easier compared to what our customers currently use. Finally, we value communicating fearlessly by disagreeing and committing. Harmony can be the enemy of excellence and quality. We believe in challenging decisions and deliverables when we disagree, even when doing so is uncomfortable or exhausting. We expect our team to be tenacious and not to compromise for the sake of social cohesion. Once a decision is determined, commit wholly.
What You’ll Do
- Develop presentations, product demos, sample solutions, and discussions to help drive awareness and adoption of Upsolver’s solutions.
- Engage with partners, industry analysts, customers, and influencers.
- Speak in industry conferences, user groups, and customer advisory boards.
- Expand digital and social presence.
- Define and manage customer and industry engagement programs.
- Perform market analysis, competitive analysis, develop business cases, and identify new product concepts.
- Engineering or product degree and early career experience.
- 2+ years of experience in dev advocacy, preferably in the data and analytics industry.
- Published whitepapers, best practices, blog posts, competitive comparisons, and product datasheets.
- Hands-on experience with Azure and/or AWS.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to translate conceptual ideas into compelling creative concepts, create high impact written content that conveys complex subject matter clearly and accurately.
- Attention to details.
Upsolver embraces diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, colour, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.