Senior Content Manager
We are Upsolver. Our mission is to turn cost-effective cloud data lakes into easy-to-use repositories for all data practitioners, by eliminating the lakes’ notorious engineering complexity. Upsolver cuts 95% from the tedious process of preparing event data for analytics and machine learning, using a visual SQL-based interface, a cloud-native data platform, and deep technology for stream-processing, indexing, and eventually-consistent file systems.
Upsolver is already serving data-driven customers around the world, processing hundreds of petabytes every month Upsolver’s platform is recommended repeatedly by AWS for its unique ease-of-use for even the most challenging use cases and it’s the only officially recommended partner for AWS Athena service. We are a small, highly ambitious team with deep technical expertise who love to simplify and scale data infrastructure.
Treat the company like it’s yours and earn the customer’s trust; while we must work together as one team, we value integrity first by treating our co-workers, customers, and partners like we would like to be treated ourselves. We obsessively listen to our customers and our teammates to truly understand. We believe in creating the best technology for big data. For us, this means always insisting on the best possible processing performance, the lowest possible infrastructure cost, elasticity, and flexibility to support any possible processing use case. We achieve this by simplifying and inventing solutions that are an order of magnitude easier compared to what our customers currently use. Finally, we value communicating fearlessly by disagreeing and committing. Harmony can be the enemy of excellence and quality. We believe in challenging decisions and deliverables when we disagree, even when doing so is uncomfortable or exhausting. We expect our team to be tenacious and not to compromise for the sake of social cohesion. Once a decision is determined, commit wholly.
We are seeking a technically-inclined content manager who is able to turn complex technical features into compelling narratives and communicate with senior data and engineering decision-makers at eye level. The content manager will become a subject matter expert in big data architecture, help shape Upsolver’s messaging, and play a key role in the company’s growth, all while consistently delivering excellent copy in the form of blog articles, web pages, and cornerstone content assets.
- Regularly update the Upsolver blog with new educational content
- Work with our Product team and key stakeholders to produce in-depth technical content focused on showcasing the Upsolver Data Lakehouse platform
- Write content for emails, landing pages, and contributed articles
- Create case studies, sales presentations, and sales enablement materials
- Help shape Upsolver’s messaging, brand voice, and key value proposition
- Edit submissions from external writers
- At least 3 years of experience as a content writer in B2B SaaS, preferably in big data, cybersecurity, or DevOps
- Technical background, or equivalent ability to understand deeply technical subject matter
- Willingness to engage with the product and the market and to gain in-depth expertise in both
- Excellent writer and editor with a knack for storytelling
- Experience and understanding of both short and long-form copywriting
- Understanding of marketing principles and the role content plays in the marketing funnel
- Knowledge of SEO and writing for the web
- Ability to use data in order to analyze and improve content performance
- Some experience with marketing automation is preferred
Upsolver embraces diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, colour, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.