We are Upsolver. Our mission is to turn cost-effective cloud data lakes into easy-to-use repositories for all data practitioners, by eliminating the lakes’ notorious engineering complexity. Upsolver cuts 95% from the tedious process of preparing event data for analytics and machine learning, using a visual SQL-based interface, a cloud-native data platform, and deep technology for stream-processing, indexing, and eventually-consistent file systems.
Upsolver is already serving data-driven customers around the world, processing hundreds of petabytes every month Upsolver’s platform is recommended repeatedly by AWS for its unique ease-of-use for even the most challenging use cases and it’s the only officially recommended partner for AWS Athena service. We are a small, highly ambitious team with deep technical expertise who love to simplify and scale data infrastructure.
Treat the company like it’s yours and earn the customer’s trust; while we must work together as one team, we value integrity first by treating our co-workers, customers, and partners like we would like to be treated ourselves. We obsessively listen to our customers and our teammates to truly understand. We believe in creating the best technology for big data. For us, this means always insisting on the best possible processing performance, the lowest possible infrastructure cost, elasticity, and flexibility to support any possible processing use case. We achieve this by simplifying and inventing solutions that are an order of magnitude easier compared to what our customers currently use. Finally, we value communicating fearlessly by disagreeing and committing. Harmony can be the enemy of excellence and quality. We believe in challenging decisions and deliverables when we disagree, even when doing so is uncomfortable or exhausting. We expect our team to be tenacious and not to compromise for the sake of social cohesion. Once a decision is determined, commit wholly.
We are looking for a Sales Manager to lead our Sales Team and help spearhead our growth. As a Sales Manager, you will play a critical and active role in the day-to-day operations. This is an excellent opportunity to be one of the key members of our Sales team and position yourself for unique career growth opportunities.
What You’ll Do
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Provide complete and appropriate solutions to boost revenue growth and profitability.
- Set and execute sales process and activities effectively
- Design and implement strategic business plans.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching, and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- 5 years in active sales and 5 years in management
- Proven work experience as a Sales Manager in SaaS technology.
- Must be highly motivated, flexible, and service-oriented.
- Must be familiar with CRM practices, along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Goal-oriented, driven, and experienced in networking with and influencing decision-makers.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Proven success in velocity sales
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills.
- Experience in opening doors to new opportunities.
Upsolver embraces diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, colour, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.