Marketing Operations Specialist
Want to be a part of a fast growing start-up? We’re Upsolver, a company that develops software that eliminates the high engineering overhead of operating cloud data lakes, and we’re looking for a full-time rockstar Marketing Operations Specialist to join our growing marketing team!
- Focus on operations of the business, lead management processes, marketing databases, marketing automation solutions, and tracking performance in order to plan, report, and conduct analyses.
- Manage, recommend, and implement all marketing tools.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- 1+ years minimum in a Marketing Ops, Marketing Automation, Full-Stack Marketing Manager role or similar.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects at once.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems (HubSpot – must) and integrating those systems with other technologies.
- Experience with GTM, Google Analytics, Zapier, and others
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- Get-things-done approach; fast-paced and energetic
- Exceptional attention to details