Marketing Content Writer
Want to be a part of a fast growing start-up? We’re Upsolver, a company that develops software that eliminates the high engineering overhead of operating cloud data lakes, and we’re looking for a rockstar Marketing Content Writer to join the marketing team.
What will you be doing?
- Writing blog posts that provide real value and fresh insights to our target audience
- Creating content for all nurture campaigns in our CRM
- Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation, increasing our organic rankings
- Copywriting for whitepapers, case studies, guides, contributing articles and more.
- Conducting analytical assessments to improve blog strategies/tactics and monitoring the performance of content across multiple channels
- Balancing project deadlines with quality content in a fast-paced environment
- Working closely with various stakeholders to produce and/or edit content
- Bringing innovative ideas to grow blog subscribers, convert more visitors into leads, and expand our blog’s overall reach
What should you bring to the table?
- Native English Speaker
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing and content creation
- Keep up-to-date with all the latest industry trends and desire to execute them
- Self-motivated, able to work independently but also collaboratively and driven by critique
- Experience in B2B Marketing – a big advantage
- Experience in a SaaS company – an advantage
- Experience in lead generation and SEO – an advantage
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone and voice of Upsolver’s various types of content
- An analytical thinker who is knowledgeable in HubSpot (advantage) and can use data to optimize a content strategy
- The ability to work well within a team, and give and receive constructive feedback