Head of HR
Upsolver is a venture-backed company, on a mission to turn engineering-intensive data lakes into easy-to-use repositories that serve 50X more data professionals compared to the status-quo today.
Upsolver is already serving data-driven customers around the world, at petabytes scale, and is being recommended repeatedly by AWS for its unique ease-of-use for even the most challenging use cases.
The head of HR will be in charge of sourcing Upsolver new employees and managing HR of the existing staff. This is an opportunity to take a pivotal role in a well-funded startup that operates in a fast growing market.
- Source new candidates across all functions and manage the recruitment process from start to finish.
- Assume responsibility of labor and employee relations.
- Develop strategic HR plans and policies (recruitment, training, compensation etc.).
- Analyze the effectiveness of HR operations and policies.
- 4+ years of experience as a senior sourcer and/or as head of HR at a startup with 100+ employees.
- Ability to automate the sourcing process.
- Well-organized with excellent leadership and communication qualities.
- BSc/BA in business, HR, social sciences or related field.
- Knowledge of local and international labor law.