Head of Alliances and Channels
Upsolver is a venture-backed company, on a mission to turn engineering-intensive data lakes into easy-to-use repositories that serve 50X more data professionals compared to the status-quo today.
Upsolver cuts 95% from the tedious process of preparing event data for analytics and machine learning, using a visual SQL-based interface, a cloud-native data platform and deep technology for stream-processing, indexing and eventually-consistent file systems.
Upsolver is already serving data-driven customers around the world, at terabytes-petabytes scale, and is being recommended repeatedly by AWS for its unique ease-of-use for even the most challenging use cases.
This role will own the overall business strategy and execution for alliances and channels GTM. This candidate will build alliances and a channel strategy plan, focusing primarily on system integrators and resellers, aiming to increase channel impacted revenue.
The ideal candidate will have a mix of experiences across business strategy, sales and product with deep experience working with System Integrators. This candidate will have demonstrated experience in elevating relationships with SI’s and ISV’s while maximizing sales execution.
Location: Remote – North America
- Faster Revenue Growth through SI’s
- Build relationships and establish a cadence with key SI’s
- SI’s enablement: Scale the business through the engagement, co-sell and training of consulting partners
- Pipeline management – managing partner’s pipeline including deals approval, pipeline tracking, achieving channel quota goals
- Partner Field sales impact: Establish close working relationships with SI’s teams to raise awareness of Upsolver product and exceed goals around sales enablement and education
- Extensive alliances network with technology ISV’s
- Develop KPIs to measure success and progress of the partner program
- BA in technology/business. MBA is an advantage.
- 10+ years of experience in alliance and channel sales, 5+ experience in a startup environment, 5+ experience in channel sales
- Proven track record on building and scaling partner programs with SI’s as well as technology partners
- Proven, tangible results working with SI’s and generating sales
- Creative and critical thinker, Results-driven, organized self-starter.
- Technical acumen but with the ability to relate it with business value
- Ability to Implement partner process, reporting success measurements of partner plans
- Pros: experience in the data & analytics market with an emphasis on the cloud.
To apply, send resumes to: email@example.com
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION