GTM Talent Partner
We are Upsolver. Our mission is to turn cost-effective cloud data lakes into easy-to-use repositories for all data practitioners, by eliminating the lakes notorious engineering complexity. Upsolver cuts 95% from the tedious process of preparing event data for analytics and machine learning, using a visual SQL-based interface, a cloud-native data platform, and deep technology for stream-processing, indexing, and eventually-consistent file systems.
Upsolver is already serving data-driven customers around the world, processing hundreds of petabytes every month Upsolver’s platform is recommended repeatedly by AWS for its unique ease-of-use for even the most challenging use cases and it’s the only officially recommended partner for AWS Athena service. We are a small, highly ambitious team with deep technical expertise who love to simplify and scale data infrastructure.
Treat the company like it’s yours and earn the customer’s trust; while we must work together as one team, we value integrity first by treating our co-workers, customers, and partners like we would like to be treated ourselves. We obsessively listen to our customers and our teammates to truly understand. We believe in creating the best technology for big data. For us, this means always insisting on the best possible processing performance, the lowest possible infrastructure cost, elasticity, and flexibility to support any possible processing use case. We achieve this by simplifying and inventing solutions that are an order of magnitude easier compared to what our customers currently use. Finally, we value communicating fearlessly by disagreeing and committing. Harmony can be the enemy of excellence and quality. We believe in challenging decisions and deliverables when we disagree, even when doing so is uncomfortable or exhausting. We expect our team to be tenacious and not to compromise for the sake of social cohesion. Once a decision is determined, commit wholly.
People are the driving force behind Upsolver’s growth and success. As a Recruiter at Upsolver, you will occupy a strategic function that enables growth and shapes our culture. You will partner with hiring managers to identify talent and build robust recruiting strategies across our GTM teams. You will also be responsible for helping innovate, build and implement recruiting programs that will elevate our team’s skills and accelerate hiring. We are looking for someone who is passionate about providing an exceptional candidate experience.
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Build relationships and work with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and team goals
- Source active and passive candidates from a variety of sources and communities: online and internal databases, employee referrals, events, networking, and research
- Partner with the broader recruiting team to build efficient and scalable recruiting processes
- 5+ years of recruiting experience, preferably working with GTM teams.
- Ability to build rapport and establish trust with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and solve challenging problems
- Ability to work autonomously and achieve results within a distributed workforce
- Experience using applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse)
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
Upsolver embraces diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, colour, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.