Upsolver is a venture-backed company, on a mission to turn engineering-intensive data lakes into easy-to-use repositories that serve 50X more data professionals compared to the status-quo today.
Upsolver cuts 95% from the tedious process of preparing event data for analytics and machine learning, using a visual SQL-based interface, a cloud-native data platform and deep technology for stream-processing, indexing and eventually-consistent file systems.
Upsolver is already serving data-driven customers around the world, at terabytes-petabytes scale, and is being recommended repeatedly by AWS for its unique ease-of-use for even the most challenging use cases.
Upsolver is looking for an experienced educator to help build educational and documentation. We are looking for a professional with a passion for technology and communication. Upsolver has a culture that values education and documentation, which means you will get contributions from engineers, the technical field staff, and more! You will make it easy for users to utilize Upsolver to accomplish great things and put it at the heart of every company.
- Work directly with Engineering, Product, Support, and Sales to deliver best-of-breed educational material and documentation to achieve customer self-service and success.
- Produce educational content and documentation with unified examples, consistent style, and quality.
- Work with the tools and marketing team to publish documentation in an SEO-friendly, searchable, browsable, and automated way.
- 2-3+ years experience writing technical material for a data audience.
- Excellent writing, editing, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a modern documentation toolchain, including GitHub experience.
- Experience using reStructuredText, Markdown, or equivalent.
- Experience reading code in languages such as Java or Python
- Experience using or documenting distributed systems technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Technical Writing, Computer Science, Learning Technology, or related field